Thank you for visiting the website of Limitless for Life.
Registered Office – 75 Park Road, Sutton Coldfield, B73 6BT.
Companies House, Cardiff – Registered No.09931683
Protecting the privacy and personal data of our visitors is very important to us. This page explains what data we collect and how it is used.
When someone visits www.Limitlessforlife.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
The General Data Protection Regulation enshrines the following rights for you in law:
- Right to be informed — the right to know what is happening with your personal data. This document as well as notices along our services serve to fulfill that right for you.
- The right to access your personal data. Unless you are a licensed trainer (covered by contract) the only information we will have is your email address and name.
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure — you have the right to request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This is not an absolute right: we can retain data derived from your original data if it is no longer personal. We might also not be in a place where we can delete (all) of your data for, for instance, legal reasons. This will usually only apply to licensed trainers as we are obliged to keep some financial records for 7 years.
- The right to object — you have the right to object to our processing of your data as set out below. This right depends on the circumstances of the processing, but we will be responding to you as soon as possible to clarify the request.
- The right to the restriction of processing — this right entitles you to request a pause on our processing of your data whilst you and Fawcett Society resolve a query relating to one of your other rights. We will apply this automatically if you request this whilst exercising one of your other rights.
- The right to data portability — this right grants you the ability to request a portable version of your personal data, i.e. data in an electronic format that you can then use with other service providers. We do not fit the criteria for this right, as we do not carry out automatic processing.
- You have rights related to automatic decision making — these rights relate to automated profiling, which we do not use.
In addition, where we rely on Consent as our legal basis, you have the right to unconditionally withdraw consent. At this point we will stop processing your data, and delete any personal data that we do not need to hold for other reasons. You can exercise this right by unsubscribing directly from communications the link appears at the bottom of every newsletter.
Finally you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body in Europe. You should normally do this in the country where you are habitually resident. In the UK this authority is the Information Commissioner. You can lodge a complaint at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.